Monday, May 01, 2006

Doggies

Marley and Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog
by John Grogan

I love dogs!! I love everything about them and this book is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Now, the dogs I had were crazy and we could never quite relate to others who had dogs since their dogs never did some of the things ours did.
For example, when it thundered Pixie would jump into the bathtub to hide. It took us forever to find her! Once we walked Olive all over the side of a Wal-Mart we were at trying to get her to go potty. She is a very stubborn dog! So, she shit in my car after we walked her for twenty minutes. (We weren't in Wal-Mart for long!) I had a table dancing Rottweiler for a while and Ocean always liked to ride on the hood of the truck instead of the back.

Well, if you have stories like those then this is the book for you!! I laughed and cried and didn't want it to end!

for more similar stories go to www.marleyandme.com

No comments: